What We Do:
The Industry Contracts Division (ICD) is responsible for negotiating and signing all industry research contracts between UCSF and Industry Sponsors. This includes clinical trial agreements, material transfers agreements (incoming materials of all types and outgoing clinical specimen or data), sponsored research agreements, grants (including UC Discovery and SBIR/STTR), and confidentiality agreements.
- UCSF Researchers and Staff
- Industry Sponsors
- The Regents of the University of California
- Proactive, Creative, Solution-oriented, and Customer-centric
- Professional, Accountable, Diligent and Invested
- Efficient, Timely and Convenient